Members may serve on the UAAD Executive Board, as a committee chair, or simply attend meetings and take advantage of the exceptional programs and professional development opportunities.
UAAD is open to all employees of the University of Nebraska–Lincoln and its affiliates. Our organization promotes professional development, demeanor, and an inclusive environment for employees with administrative or professional/managerial responsibilities.
- Participate in making UNL a better, stronger university
- Provide input to the Chancellor and other administrators
- Help create a positive work environment for all employees
- Give back to the Lincoln community through a variety of philanthropic activities.
- Professional development seminars and workshops
- Monthly meetings (September through May) with programs of interest to the membership
- An opportunity to work on issues and have a voice in the decisions that concern your work life
- Network and get to know your colleagues from all over campus
How to Join
Please complete the Membership Application Form.
Membership is $20 annually. You can indicate a cost object on the form above, or you can pay with a check.
If paying with a check, please send to either: